Simms superior Guide Pliers put rusty, decrepit needle-nosers on notice—permanently. Achievements begin with corrosion-resistant, replaceable 17-4 stainless-steel jaws and powerful 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms. Bottle opener supports your hydration efforts while doubling as a beveled knot-tightening tool. Trim tags or cut loose thanks to a tungsten carbide cutting blade. And when not on active duty, retire hardworking pliers to their tactical–style Kydex holster with utility leash. Both come standard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Corrosion resistant, 17-4 Stainless Steel jaws
• 6061-T6, type II anodized aluminum arms
• Tungsten Carbide cutting blade
• Ergonomic & textured grip
• Kydex holster & utility leash included
• Bottle opener with beveled notch for tightening knots